miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Information Question
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3QCDURpIG8




What - ¿Qué? ó ¿Cuál?
What does that mean for you?
What type of sports do you like?
What happened the day of the accident?


When - ¿Cuando?
When he first saw?
When going to the stadium?
When did I stop loving me?


Where - ¿Donde?
Where travel last semester?
Where you left your car keys?
Where will the next world?


Who - ¿Quien?
Who wrote that book?
Who will go to France with me?
Who will win this football classic?


Why - ¿Porqué?
Why are we still waiting?
Why I lost that matter?
Why I can not be with you right now?


Which - ¿Cuál/es?
Which is the best painter in the world?
Which dress looks best on me?
Which car should I wear tonight?


How - ¿Cómo?
How to escape from the asylum?
How could you deceive me?
How was that he died?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario